Case No. 2008-29595 FC 17. Judge Manno-Schurr ordered another 12 weeks of Supervised Visitation on November 4th, 2014 to commence on January 24th, 2015.AND also promised an "alternative" method of Supervised Visitation Network. Nothing occurred.
The point is that anyone and everyone that has seen my daughter and I together knows that I am a great dad. The Judge refuses to read the entire history of the case and after 3 reports that indicate I'm a great father she refused to accept my suggestion that my daughter and I meet with her in Judge's Chamber. She refused saying she was not a psychologist. I said to her that she doesn't have to be a psychologist...she just has to be HUMAN. Keep in mind that I have joint custody of my son.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." ~ Albert Einstein
- Write Review About Family Court Judges
- Write Review About Divorce and Custody Attorneys
- Write Review About Supervised Visitation Monitors
- Write Review About Family Therapists
- Write Review About Minor’s Counsel
- Write Review About Adoption and Foster Care Services
- Write Review About CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT of CHILD SUPPORT SERVICES
- Write Review About Child Protective Services
Valerie R. Manno Schurr
11th Judicial Circuit of Miami
Superior Court, Dade County