Only in it for the money! Wouldn't follow the child's wishes if her life depended on it - kid goes to whoever shoves the largest pile of dollar bills in her direction. Helps parents obstruct court orders.Highly toxic to the families and children she purports to represent.
Avoid her; her "collaborative" law practice is a sham, as there is no collaboration, only Trish making up whatever she thinks the court would want to hear and minimizing any and all due diligence on cases. She goes along to get along - beware this purveyor of "alternative facts", as she is a true player in today's world of sham practice.
- Write Review About Family Court Judges
- Write Review About Divorce and Custody Attorneys
- Write Review About Supervised Visitation Monitors
- Write Review About Family Therapists
- Write Review About Minorâ€™s Counsel
- Write Review About Adoption and Foster Care Services
- Write Review About CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT of CHILD SUPPORT SERVICES
- Write Review About Child Protective Services
829 Sonoma Ave
City: Santa Rosa
Guardiam ad litem (GAL), aka minor's counsel, "collaborative law" (whatever that means)
Panders to bribe money and ignores children's wishes; sends children to abusive parents in spite of the children's repeated requests and double dips between "special master" and "GAL" in the same cases.
Trish Nugent relies on potentially non Board licensed PhDs for guidance, and god knows what else.