In the few sessions that we spent with Ms. Schiller, there was little to be gained and we often left frustrated. It felt like a "venting session" rather than actual counselor assisted therapy. The counseling sessions themselves were disorganized and I felt like she was a spectator at a tennis match watching us fling comments at one another. She communicated with my spouse outside of counseling via text and "poop" emojis and also referred him to a divorce lawyer. Be weary of her ethics.
- Write Review About Family Court Judges
- Write Review About Divorce and Custody Attorneys
- Write Review About Supervised Visitation Monitors
- Write Review About Family Therapists
- Write Review About Minor’s Counsel
- Write Review About Adoption and Foster Care Services
- Write Review About CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT of CHILD SUPPORT SERVICES
- Write Review About Child Protective Services
Relationship Conflict Resolution, Divorce, Other
Notes have not been posted for this name/business.