my spouse hired Paula Grohs. we paid her thousands upon thousands of dollars, and Paula did very little work. Paula negotiated just a couple of things in the case. Paula does like to schmooze, after all. but as far as making legal arguments or dealing with high conflict situations, Paula is quite bad at that. so, we spent a ton of bucks, and we still are in court, and probably will be for many more years. we got another attorney who is more aggressive and honest than Paula. i wish we had never hired Paula!
- Write Review About Family Court Judges
- Write Review About Divorce and Custody Attorneys
- Write Review About Supervised Visitation Monitors
- Write Review About Family Therapists
- Write Review About Minor’s Counsel
- Write Review About Adoption and Foster Care Services
- Write Review About CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT of CHILD SUPPORT SERVICES
- Write Review About Child Protective Services
Paula S. Grohs
3100 Oak Rd Suite 100
City: Walnut Creek
Family Law, ripping off parents and lying to them with false promises. Destroying the lives of families one parent and child at a time. Trying to perpetuate her scam on as many parents as possible, especially vulnerable mothers. Overbilling. Dishonest. $$$$$
Paula will tell you whatever you want to hear to get you to sign a retainer agreement, even if she has no intention of ever holding to her agreement. She operates a collections chop shop too, and will sue you if you disagree with her about ANYTHING. You practically need a lawyer to deal with this lawyer, so ask yourself, what would be the point of hiring her?