Do not hire this attorney - she is a joke. Due to her frivolous filings filed with lies about my daughter, I had to spend the rest of my daughter's college savings defending myself against this attorney. She lied in her filings, she lied to the judge. In the end, I'm not sure if she even got paid by the party she was hired to represent. But certainly, it was worth it to her psyche and her being to damage the relationship between a daughter and her mother.
As soon as I'd began to get back on my feet after a nasty divorce, in comes Molly and her co-hort Anne Whatley, to deplete what little earnings I had available to me, and to convince the local court that I needed to be stripped of my custody time with my daughter, the beginning of many years of hellish litigation, all at the hands of Molly Elizabeth Laughlin.
Molly is the type of person you not only wouldn't want to hire as an attorney for any reason (seems like she can't even get her clients to pay her) but you wouldn't want her as a friend, or god forbid, a sister-in-law or mother-in-law.
I wouldn't hire her to scrub the toilets at my house.
- Write Review About Family Court Judges
- Write Review About Divorce and Custody Attorneys
- Write Review About Supervised Visitation Monitors
- Write Review About Family Therapists
- Write Review About Minor’s Counsel
- Write Review About Adoption and Foster Care Services
- Write Review About CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT of CHILD SUPPORT SERVICES
- Write Review About Child Protective Services
Molly E Laughlin
1939 Harrison St Ste 210
Schmoozing, rubbing elbows, lying. Overbilling clients to pay off her law school loans.
Notes have not been posted for this name/business.