Hire someone else. He gave me incorrect legal advice. He made multiple mistakes, such as serving my ex with the wrong court date on documents, which he then charged me to fix. He billed 8 hours for a 2 hour trial â€“ scheduled from 2pm-4pm. He was completely clueless in the courtroom. He charged me 6 times what a specialist with 20 years quoted me at. He tacked on an additional 12 hours ($4,200) of supposed research just two days before the trial, which he had confirmed the week prior that he had already completed and was done preparing. Overall, he was incompetent and his research consisted of him admittedly â€œAsking around the office.â€ Make sure you research him; there are other negative reviews from other clients on other websites â€“ which I discovered later. I do not recommend this attorney. In the end I lost everything because of him. When all was said and done he blamed the judge, the county, and then later me.
- Write Review About Family Court Judges
- Write Review About Divorce and Custody Attorneys
- Write Review About Supervised Visitation Monitors
- Write Review About Family Therapists
- Write Review About Minorâ€™s Counsel
- Write Review About Adoption and Foster Care Services
- Write Review About CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT of CHILD SUPPORT SERVICES
- Write Review About Child Protective Services
Aaron J Abramowitz
12121 Wilshire Blvd #801,
City: Los Angeles
Family Law/ Divorce/ Child Custody/ Support/ Mediation/ Arbitration
Notes have not been posted for this name/business.