If you are looking for a stereotypical therapist who will nod knowingly while you talk, Brynna might be right for you. But if you are seeking actual help with a life filled with trauma and disappointment, you might want to look elsewhere.
Brynna can be judgmental due to her own issues, so I'd be concerned about neutrality in family therapy. She might tend to align herself with the family member she thinks is acting "correctly" in the situation.
- Write Review About Family Court Judges
- Write Review About Divorce and Custody Attorneys
- Write Review About Supervised Visitation Monitors
- Write Review About Family Therapists
- Write Review About Minor’s Counsel
- Write Review About Adoption and Foster Care Services
- Write Review About CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT of CHILD SUPPORT SERVICES
- Write Review About Child Protective Services
Ms. Brynna Sibilla
1934 NE Broadway
Relationship Conflict Resolution, Other
Notes have not been posted for this name/business.